Sunday, March 7, 2010

Product Review


It is amazing to think how things work in the college world today. What used to be backpacks full of books, notepads, and supplies have been replaced by laptops. As we all knows, laptop is the most important things in our student life. Laptop is a personal computer which programmable which we can keep all the documents, pictures, music, movies and etc.


Students really need a laptop for doing their assignment and do a lot of their works. Students typically require low prices and portability above all. A laptop that can be carried from class to class is key, so many students turn to low-cost of laptop which generally cost less than RM2, 500. It makes students a better experience when sitting down to write papers and do research.


Before this, I used to go to cyber cafe and work on their computers in so many times and I also got trouble with their system, because when I need to do my own documents it was almost stuck and the system was very slow. Sometimes I have to face a very big problem which the documents I have almost done was suddenly stuck and need to restart back the computer. The computer also does not use standard software, very backdated and they do not save for the back up so I need to re-do it again.


Then, I decided to take a new personal computer and prepared my mind to get one and now I got this laptop and I am very comfortable with my laptop. I have fully freedom to use and work on time. The most important is I use my laptop by doing all the assignments and now I don’t need to spend my money and time at the cyber cafe.


Laptop is a part of my Life. This is the First thing I use every morning as soon as I wake up.
This is the Last thing I use before Going to sleep at Night. In between, well, probably the most of the Time I spend with my Computer.

Having a laptop also sometimes gives me a bit problems which when my laptop was infected by a virus. It was hard and I can’t do research, I can’t type or print any document and it was extra burden when my assignment was near to the due date. But don’t worry it can be solve.


A big advantage of a laptop is we can carry it to class or take it wherever we go. Every spare moment could be used. Compare the size of the screen of a desktop computer with that of a laptop. Enhanced technology is required to produce a small, yet high quality, screen. Even the prices is quite expensive, most people are willing to pay a higher price for something that is of greater value. If portability is of value to you, you may be able to justify the higher cost.


If you still don’t have a laptop u has to get one. Hurry up!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Salam..some say don`t judge a book by its cover,can it change to don`t judge a laptop by its cover??:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh its true when you say laptop is part of life. Seriously I cant live without my lappy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah totally agree..
    sometimes i do sleep with my laptop to that extent..haha..

    ReplyDelete